Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Momordica charantia (scientific name: Momordica charantia L.) is a plant of the genus Momordica of the Cucurbitaceae family. It is an annual climbing and weak herb with many branches; the stems and branches are pilose. The tendrils are slender and do not diverge. Momordica charantia extract has a good effect on lowering blood sugar and is known as plant insulin. The whole-component extract is taken three times a day for type 2 diabetes, 2g each time, which can maintain normal blood sugar level. Because it is extracted from plants, it has no toxic side effects compared with western medicine hypoglycemic drugs.
1. Lowering blood sugar fast.
2. Regulating blood fats and reinforce.
3. Bitter melon extract helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.
4. Containing the balsam pear multi-peptide class material, could lower blood sugar fast, prevent and improve diabetes' complication, regulate blood fats, and reinforce immunity.
1. Can be used as health products material.
2. Can be used as nutritional supplement.
3. Can be used in fiber dietary as food supplement.
4. Can be used as pharmaceutical material for making capsule, tablets, or softgels and pills.