Plant Part Used: fruit
Specification: 10:1,20:1,10% Charantin
Appearance: Brownish Yellow powder
Grade: Pharmaceutical and Food Grade
The plant Momordicacharantia belongs to the family of cucuritaceae and is commonly known as bitter melon. The young tender fruit is edible. Because of the taste it acquires the fame painstakingly. It is native to tropical parts of Asia, and widely distributed in the subtropics, the tropics and the warm temperate zone. The bitter melon is rich in Vitamin B, C, the calcium, the iron and so on.
1. Has the effect of lowering blood glucose.
2. Anti-obesity, anti-malarial, anti-cancer.
3. Has the effect of Weight Loss and antiviral effects
4. Bitter melon extract is also used for diabetes, kidney stones, fever, a skin condition called psoriasis, and liver disease; to start menstruation; and as supportive treatment for people with AIDS/HIV.
1. Applied to Medicine product
2. Applied to food additive
3. Applied to health product