Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Polysaccharide 10%-50%, Triterpene 1%-3%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Reishi mushroom extract is extracted from reishi mushroom. The botanical name of Reishi mushroom is Ganoderma lucidum, it is also called Ling zhi. As a member of mushroom family, it was revered in Chinese culture thousands of years ago. Reishi mushroom extract is used in the treatment of a wide variety of illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, diabetes, lung and liver disorders, allergies, stress and coronary disorders. It contains a high amount of polysaccharides which are essential for proper functioning of the immune system. It is used as a tonic and a sedative.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can improve the immune system and prolong life.
2. It can improve the skin care. and anti-aging, anti radiation.
3. It can treat various dieases. It has properties of anti-cancer, anti-tumor, prolong life.
4. To lower blood sugar and cholesterol and remove anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.