Appearance: Off-White Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Wild yam extract powder is extracted from wild yam. Wild yam, whose wild yam, commonly known as colic root or Mexican wild yam, is native to China and North America. otanical name is dioscorea villosa, is a tuberous vine (and not a root, as it is normally thought) that grows in wet and humid regions. It can be found growing in thickets all over the world, where there is tropical, subtropical and temperate climate. Wild yam extract contains diosgenin, which has anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects.
Part Of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Replenishing the spleen and stomach.
2. Promoting fluid secretion and benefiting the lung.
3. Strengthening the kidney and restraining seminal discharge.
4. Increasing the hormones and regulating the body functions.
5. Lower blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular diseases and inflammation, protect the liver.
1. Wild yam extract contains diosgenin, which has anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects.
2. Wild yam extract is antispasmodic, and could be helpful for nausea of pregnant women, spasmodic hiccough and asthma. Most women experience lack of wild yam extract, not estrogen.
3. Natural wild yam extract supplements are used to balance estrogen. Natural progesterone has a structure similar to that of human progesterone and is made form plant fats.
4. Wild yam extractis reach in diosgenin, so it became the most popular source of natural progesterone.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used in treating bladder weakness, diarrhea, dysentery, coughs, and thirst.
6. Applied in cosmetics field, it is one indispensible additive for cosmetic products.