Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: 60%-98%, Octacosanol
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Sugarcane was an ancient crop of the Austronesian and Papuan people. It was introduced to Polynesia, Island Melanesia, and Madagascar in prehistoric times via Austronesian sailors. It was also introduced to southern China and India by Austronesian traders around 1200 to 1000 BC. The Persians and Greeks encountered the famous "reeds that produce honey without bees" in India between the sixth and fourth centuries BC. They adopted and then spread sugarcane agriculture. Merchants began to trade in sugar, which was considered a luxurious and expensive spice, from India. In the 18th century, sugar cane plantations began in the Caribbean, South American, Indian Ocean, and Pacific island nations. The need for sugar crop laborers became a major driver of large migrations, some people voluntarily accepting indentured servitude and others forcibly imported as slaves.[
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Sugar Cane Extract Octacosanol/Policosanol powder can be used to strengthen stamina, vigour and physical strength.
2. Improve the reactive sensitivity.
3. Improve the stress strength.
4. Promote function of sex hormone, ease the pain of muscle.
5. It can be used to improve the function of cardiac muscle.
6. Reduce cholesterol, blood fat and systolic pressure.
7. Improve the organism metabolism.
1. Applied in food field, sugar cane wax extract octacosanol powder used as additives.
2. Applied in agriculture field, it can promote growth.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as raw materials.