Appearance: Brown Red Fine Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Cynomorium has long been known as a "famine food," that is, something not frequently eaten, but nourishing enough to help people survive when the standard foods are insufficient. In fact, a city in China is named for cynomorium because of this benefit. Cynomorium songaricum extract can applied in food field, it is used in coffee and other drinks; in health product & pharmaceutical field, as raw material of aphrodisiac gellants, it is often added in health food and drug. Besides, it can applied in food field, it is an anti-aging ingredient which can be added in cosmetics.It is considered to be a superb tonic to the primal yang essence, thus, it is used in many tonics for both men and women.
Songaeia Cynomorium Herb Extract is widely believed in the orient to be a superb longevity herb and an excellent sexual tonic and stimulant. It is said to strengthen the bones.100% herbal and natural enhancement pill for results you can feel and enjoy. What's more, it can enhance the immune system and promote body’s immunity. Meanwhile, it can prevent arteriosclerosis, relax the bowels and promote digestion. Impact on genital system to strengthen the activity of sperm, so it is a good cure for male sterility.
Part Of Uesd
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can enhance the immune system and promote body's immunity.
2. It clears up the free radical and has anti-aging functions; meanwhile it can prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. It has mutual function to glucocorticoid to adjust it to the needs of body.
4. It can relax the bowels and promote digestion.
5. It has an impact on genital system to strengthen the activity of sperm, so it is a good cure for malesterility.
6. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor functions with exist of oleic acid and hexadecanoic acid in it.
7. In addition, it can prevent gastric ulcer, inhibit gathering of blood platelet and is effective to AIDS.