Appearance: Yellow Microcrystalline Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Luteolin is a flavonoid commonly found in fruit and vegetables. This compound has been shown in laboratory conditions to have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-cance properties but results from
epidemiological studies have been less certain. New research shows that luteolin is able to inhibit the activity of cell signaling pathways important for the growth of cancer in colon cancer cells.
50%, 90%, 95%, 98%
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It has the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-virus;
2. It has anti-tumor effect. Especislly having a good inhibition on prostate cancer and breast cancer
3. It has the function of relaxating and protecting vascular;
4. It can reduce the level of hepatic fibrosis and protect liver cells from damage.
1. Applied in food field, it is often used as food additives;
2. Applied in health product field, it is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can play the role of inflammation;
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is often made into the products of losing weight.