Part of Use：Root
Appearance：Brown Yellow Or White Powder
Glycyrrhizic acid is the most important active component in Licorice Root Powder. Glycyrrhizic acid and its series products have inhibitory effect on sarcoma, papilloma virus, cancer cell growth, inhibition of AIDS rate is as high as 90%, there is a strong increase in the body's immune function, food additives and flavors and base material is also very good.
Organic licorice root extract is a medicinal ingredient extracted from licorice. Licorice extract usually contains: glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice, licorice flavonoids, the latter than sandalwood, prickly ash, quercetin and so on. Yellow to brownish yellow powder. Spleen qi, detoxification, cough expectorant, relieving pain, reconcile the various drugs efficacy. For the treatment of the spleen and stomach weakness, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, phlegm, abdominal pain and other symptoms of limbs spasm.
1. Spleen and qi: regulate spleen and stomach qi deficiency, fatigue and weakness.
2. Clear heat and detoxify: treat sore throat, oral ulcer and other symptoms.
3. Regulation of sex hormones: treatment of female androgen hyperplasia.
4. Anti-virus and anti-inflammation: fight inflammation, virus and parasite infection.
5. Expectorant cough: treat bronchitis, emphysema and other diseases, relieve cough and phlegm and other symptoms.
6. Anti-diuretic: it affects the balance of sodium ions in the body and helps water stay in the body.
1. As a sweetener, it is used in food industry.
2. As raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating, it is used in medicine field.
3. Licorice root powder for health product is benefiting stomach, it is widely used in health industry.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.