Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Oleuropein 10%-80%, Hydroxytyrosol 3%-50%
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST provide best Hydroxytyrosol Olive Leaf Extract. Olive is oleaceae osmanthus fragrans lam evergreen trees, is a world famous woody oil plants and fruit with tree species, varieties have higher edible value, rich in high quality edible vegetable oil, olive oil, for the famous tropical fruit trees and important economic trees.
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive leaf extract is well known for its health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in varioustimes and places. Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulators, and even antibiotics.
Part of Used
Oleuropein 10%-80%, Hydroxytyrosol 3%-50%
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Olive extract is used in eliminating viruses.
2. Olive extract oleuropein can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3. As a important medical raws, it can be used to lower blood pressure.
4. As an effective antioxidant, it can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5. It can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieve arrhythmias.
6. In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder.
7. Hydroxytyrosol Olive Leaf Extract is used for anti-diabetes. Anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills.
2. Functional food as capsules or pills.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products as capsules or pills.