Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST Biotech wholesale Fisetin Bulk Powder. Fisetin is a plant flavonol, a dietary flavonoid, which is found in various fruits, vegetables, nuts and wine. The highest content of fisetin is found in strawberries, apples, and persimmons. It can be used as a coloring agent. Fisetin has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, hypoglycemic, neuroprotective and cardiovascular protective effects.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Fisetin has anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative effects.
2. Fisetin can anti-oxidant and anti-aging.
3. Fisetin can be used to treat rheumatism, dysentery, stomach disease, toothache, traumatic injury, skin ulcers, etc.
4. Fisetin can be used to lower blood sugar, protect nerves and cardiovascular.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot.