Appearance: Dark Purple Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Elderberry extract powder is derived from the fruit of the sambucus nigra or black elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the black elder tree is called "the medicine chest of the common people" and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries.
Elderberries are high in bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, vitamins and other high antioxidants, which have antiviral and immune-boosting properties.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
2. Elderberry Extract Powder has long been used to boost the immune system.
3. It has the usage of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging.
4. It with a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. It owns a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
6. It will protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in functional food and food additive.