Appearance: Brown Red Fine Powder
Specification: 10:1; 20:1
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Cynomorium has no chlorophyll and is unable to photosynthesise. It is a geophyte, spending most of its life underground, in the form of a rhizome, which is attached to the roots of its host plant. During the 16th century, the Knights of Malta greatly prized the plant and sent samples of it to European royalty. In the Middle Ages, Arabic physicians called it "tarthuth" and "the treasure of drugs". An aqrabadhin, or medical formulary, compiled by Al-Kindi in the 9th century lists cynomorium powder as an ingredient in a salve to relieve skin irritation. Later, Rhazes recommended it to cure piles, nosebleeds, and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Herba Cynomorii Extract can enhance the immune system and promote body's immunity.
2. It clears up the free radical and has anti-aging functions, meanwhile it can prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. It has mutual function to glucocorticoid to adjust it to the needs of body.
4. It can relax the bowels and promote digestion.
5. It has an impact on genital system to strengthen the activity of sperm, so it is a good cure for male sterility.
6. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor functions with exist of oleic acid and hexadecanoic acid in it.
7. In addition, it can prevent gastric ulcer, inhibit gathering of blood platelet and is effective against AIDS.
1. Herba Cynomorii Extract can applied in food field, which is used in coffee and other drinks.
2. It can also applied in health product & pharmaceutical field, as raw material of aphrodisiac gellants, it is often added in health food and drugs.
3. Besides, it can applied in food field, which is an anti-aging ingredient can be added in cosmetics.