Part of Use：Rhizome
Appearance：Orange Yellow Crystalline Powder
Specification：50%, 95%, 98%
Shelf Life：2 Years
Curcumin, also known as curcumin and acid yellow, is a natural phenolic antioxidant extracted from the roots of gingeraceae, turmeric, mustard, mustard, curry, and turmeric. Curcumin is an orange-yellow crystalline powder with a slightly bitter taste and insoluble in water. It is mainly used for coloring products such as sausage products, canned foods, and sauces in food production. research shows that curcumin has the effects of lowering blood fat, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, choleretic and anti-oxidation. Scientists have recently discovered that curcumin can help treat tuberculosis.
50%, 95%, 98%
1. Improve immunity.
2. Helping to prevent dementia.
3. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory,antifungal.
4. Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
5. Preventing swelling of the joint, arthritis, cardiovascular disease.
6. Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-aging.
1. As medicines' raw materials for antiinflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2. As products for regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in health product industry.
3. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.