Part Of Use: Root
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 10:1, 20:1, 50:1, 100:1
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Costus Root Extract Powder also known as Aucklandia Powder. Costus comes from the plant saussurea costus, a perennial that grows to about six feet in height. It has irregular, triangular, shaped leaves and dark blue or black florets, with brownish fruit. The plant's root is harvested and dried for use in herbal remedies, but the rest of the plant is used for a variety of substances. In Asia, costus is used by the food industry to flavor sweets and soft drinks, and as an ingredient in perfumes, shampoos and hair dyes.
Part of Use
10:1, 20:1, 50:1, 100:1
1. Stomachic, relieve flatulence, relieve pain, and helpful for embryo steady.
2. Costus root extract can relieve vomiting, and diarrhea.
3. An antiseptic expectorant that relieves congestion in colds and bronchitis.
4. Treatment for indigestion and respiratory ailments. It still be used to relieve bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping coughs.
5. It can protect embryo safely, prevent from vomiting.
1. Applied in food field, to be used as food additive added into various dishes.
2. Applied in healthcare field, it can be made into capsules, tablets, injection, to adjust the immunesystem and strengthen the health of body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, costus root extract powder can inhibit a variety of tumors and cure viral hepatitis.