Appearance: Dark Green Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Chlorophyllin is the salt form of chlorophyll, also know as chlorophyl, which is extracted from mulberry leaves. Pure chlorophyll is unstable and has poor solubility, so the semi-synthetic salt, chlorophyllin, is often used. The common chlorophyllin liquids are magnesium chlorophyllin and copper chlorophyllin liquid, and they are oil soluble dark green liquid. The powder form chlorophyllins are sodium magnesium chlorophyllin and sodium copper chlorophyll, and they are water soluble dark green powder.
In addition to sodium copper chlorophyll powder, we also provide you with a very popular liquid chlorophyll. If you need it, please contact us.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can clear up odors of putrefaction effectively.
2. It plays an important role in cancer prevention.
3. Chlorophyll has good tinting power and stability in neutral and alkaline solutions.
4. It has a protective effect on the liver and promotes the healing of gastric and intestinal ulcers.
5. It has a strong antibacterial effect and is suitable for surgery, ulcerative cancer, acute rhinitis and sinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.
1. Pharmaceutical stuff, chlorophyll can be used for liver protection and other disease.
2. Food pigment, chlorophyll is widely used in cakes, beverages, sweets, ice-cream, etc.
3. Daily use chemical raw material,chlorophyll is used in green toothpaste and cosmetics(Like natural soap and cosmetics,mask).
4. It is also used for healthcare product.