Appearance: Dark Brown Powder
Specification: 5%-10% Polyphenol
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Ceylon Cinnamon is a genus of evergreen aromatic trees and shrubs belonging to the laurel family, Lauraceae. The species of Cinnamon have aromatic oils in their leaves and bark. Ceylon Cinnamon Extract Powder has been shown to reduce fasting blood sugar levels, according to a new study published in a recent issue of the European Journal of Clinical Investigation. Cinnamon extract may play an important role in managing blood sugar levels and improving insulin function.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Ceylon cinnamon extract powder can protecting gastric mucosa against damage.
2. Lowing blood pressure and preventing blood clots.
3. Strengthening the body's immune function.
4. As raw materials of tea get good reputation.
5. As the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body.
6. Be added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.
1. Ceylon cinnamon extract powder is applied in food field, cinnamon powder used as raw materials of tea get good reputation.
2. Applied in health product field, cinnamon powder can be used as the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, cinnamon powder is added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.