Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: Inulin 85%-90%
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Chicory root is native to western Asia, North Africa, and Europe. The plant has a history reaching back to ancient Egypt. In Napoleonic Era France, chicory frequently appeared as an adulterant in coffee, or as a coffee substitute. Chicory was also adopted as a coffee substitute by Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War, and has become common in the United States.
SOST provide chicory root extract inulin powder. Organic inulin is classified as a prebiotic dietary fibre. It is mainly found in chicory roots, Jerusalem artichokes and dahlia tubers. It is a water-soluble dietary fiber, also a natural carbohydrate, almost not be acid hydrolysis and digestion. There are plenty of beneficial microbial fermentation, which makes inulin having fructooligosaccharide and dietary fiber characteristics. Best inulin powder can be widely used in many industries and foods such a s chocolate, ice-cream, soft drinks, dairy products.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Chicory root extract inulin powder has the function of falling blood sugar, falling blood lipid.
2. It can greatly promote the mineral absorption, such as Ca2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+, Cu2+.
3. It can adjust sports of intestines and stomach.
4. It have very good effect to whiten skin, and make skin become smooth and delicate with luster.
5. It can strengthen bowel peristalsis and has special efficiency to prevent andtreat effectively constipation.
1. Applied in food additive field.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. Applied in healthcare products field.