Part of Used：Root
Appearance：Brownish Black Powder
Shelf Life：2 Years
SOST provide black cohosh extract powder. Black cohosh also know as actaea racemosa, black bugbane, black snakeroot, fairy candle, cimicifuga racemosa). Black cohosh is a species of flowering plant of the family ranunculaceae. It is native to eastern North America from the extreme south of ontario to central georgia, and west to missouri and arkansas. It grows in a variety of woodland habitats, and is often found in small woodland openings. The roots and rhizomes have long been used medicinally by Native Americans. Black cohosh extract from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Part of Used
1. Activate estrogenic effect, improving symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome.
2. Antibacterial and anticancer.
3. Anti-rheumatism, alleviating muscle pain and spasm.
4. Decreasing the cholesterol and blood pressure.
5. Delaying aging, especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the functional food field.
3. Applied in the health products field.