Part of Use：Bark
Specification：60%, 97%, 98% (or customized)
Shelf Life：2 Years
Berberine capsules powder is an alkaloid derived from goldthread, bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment of intestinal infections and bacillary dysentery. Recently usage of anti-arrhythmic was found .Berberine Hydrochloride has effect on intestinal infections, bacillary dysentery.
10% 20% 10:1 20:1 100:1 200:1
1. Berberine is used for damp-heat syndrome of the large intestine manifested as diarrhea, dysenteryand tenesmus.
2. Berberine is used for acute febrile diseases with exces-sive pathogenic fire and heat manifested ashigh fever, dysphoria,unconsciousness anddelirium.
3. Berberine is used for suppurative infections on the body surface, such as sores, carbuncles, furuncles and boils, septicemia induced by furuncu-losis, swellings and pain in the ears and eyes, canker sores in the mouth, exudative skin infections andpruritus.
1. Berberine Hydrochloride applied in Nutritional supplements filed.
2. Berberine Hydrochloride applied in Health food products filed.
3. Berberine Hydrochloride applied in Beverages filed.
4. Berberine Hydrochloride applied in Pharmaceutical products filed.