Part of Use：Fruit
Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Specification：2.5% - 5% Cynarin
The artichoke is a perennial in the thistle tribe of the sunflower (Compositae) family and in full growth the plant spreads to cover an area about six feet in diameter and reaches a height of three to four feet. The long, arching lobed leaves, silver-green in color make the artichoke look much like a giant fern. The buds, if allowed to flower, are up to seven inches in diameter and are a beautiful purple-violet. Artichoke contains the active ingredient cynarin. Cynarin extract has demonstrated liver protecting and regenerative effects and promotes the outflow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder. This is very important because if the bile is not transported adequately to the gallbladder, the liver has an increased risk of being damaged.
1. Artichoke extract is also reputed to relieve flatulence.
2. Artichoke extract has the function of treating digestive upset, poor liver function, and a range of other ailments.
3. Artichoke extract can help to ease upset stomach symptoms such as nausea, loating, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
4. Artichoke extract can be used as a choleretica substance, strengthen liver function by increasing bile production, also has a centuries-old reputation as a diuretic.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. It is widely applied in health care products field.