Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 10:1 20:1 100:1 200:1
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Aloe, a member of the lily family that more closely resembles a cactus in appearance and habitat, has been used in natural medicine for thousands of years. Today, we value it chiefly for its "aloe vera," a gel scraped from the inside of its fleshy spiked leaves, that can be used as a salve to relieve burned or irritated skin. There is more to this ancient plant, however, than the mucilaginous gel that is used to soothe skin. Many people maintain that the use of aloe "juice" has digestive benefits, too.
Natural aloe extract powder is the extract of Aloe curacao, Aloe Cape, Aloe Sinensis, aloe saponaria etc., which has medicinal value in the aloe of Liliaceae. The extraction methods of aloe vera mainly include solvent extraction method and ultrasonic extraction method, mainly containing anthraquinone and polysaccharide, etc.
Part of Used
Aloin 10% 20%
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Natural aloe extract powder with the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
2. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
3. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne.
4. Relieving the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness.
5. Preventing skin being damaged from ultraviolet radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1. Food additives, it is used as nutritious supplementary pharmaceutical.
2. Pharmaceutical field, it is used to treating constipation and expelling of toxin and treating and has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory
3. The fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care
4. Cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.