Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: Allicin 1%-5%, 10:1, 20:1
CAS NO.: 539-86-6
Shelf Life: 2 Years
SOST provide garlic extract allicin powder. Allium sativum commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus.
Garlic extract allicin powder is rich in protein, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides, in addition to fat, minerals and so on. It has many biological activities, such as prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, anti-tumor and disease-resistant microorganisms, long-term consumption can play a role in disease prevention and health care.
Allicin 1%-5%, 10:1, 20:1
Part of Used
1. It can improving immune function.
2. Lowering and helping keep blood sugar stable.
3. Preventing against heart disease and strokes.
4. Relieving gas and other stomach complaints.
5. Preventing against diseases and infection.
6. Increasing the body's ability to handling the digestion of meat and fats.
7. It can getting rid of athlete's foot.
8. It can relieving gas and other stomach complaints.
9. Treating respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
10. Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg, thus to improve food's flavor.
11. Detoxicating, keeping health, and removing blood stasis.
12. It can bring used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the functional food field.
3. Applied in the health care products field.
4. Applied in the feed field.