Appearance: White Powder
Specification: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 99%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
L-theanine is a unique free amino acid in tea leaves. l-theanine is glutamate γ-ethyl amide and has a sweet taste. The content of theanine varies depending on the type and location of tea. L-theanine accounts for 1%-2% by weight of dry tea. The chemical composition of theanine is similar to that of glutamine and glutamic acid, which are the main active ingredients in the brain. The content of L- theanine is about 1 to 2% of the new tea, and its content decreases with the fermentation process.
10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 99%
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
1. L Theanine can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. L Theanine has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. L Theanine can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. L Theanine will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. L Theanine used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in the field of healthcare, as dietary supplements.
2. Applied in the field of pharmaceutical, treat various mental illnesses.