Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: 80 Mesh
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.SP.PL) Deciduous shrub plants, Elaeagnaceae. China's Yunnan, Sichuan and other places barren hills are distributed.
Seabuckthorn fruit sweet and sour, rich in protein, contained in its more than 20 kinds of amino acids, including 8 kinds of essential amino acids. Vitamin C content of 3 times the Chinese kiwi, hawthorn 20 times, 100 times the apple. The amount of vitamin E is 30 times that of soybean oil. Vitamin B1 content is 2 times the strawberry; other also contains vitamin B2, vitamin P, folic acid, folamide and trace elements and unsaturated fatty acids. Serotonin in seabuckthorn fruit. There is a significant anti-tumor activity.
Part of Use
Flavone 5% - 65%
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Sea buckthorn extract powder can resist tiredness, reduce blood fat, resist radiation and ulceration, protect the liver, enhance the immunity and so on.
2. Sea buckthorn extract powder has the function of relieving a cough, eliminating sputum, relieving dyspepsia ,promoting blood circulation by removing blood stasis.
3. Sea buckthorn extract powder can be used for cough with copious whitish viscid sputum, indigestion and abdominal pain, amenorrhoea and ecchymosis, injury due to falling.
4. Sea buckthorn extract powder can be used for improving the cardiac muscle microcirculation, reducing the cardiac muscle oxygen consumption capacity and diminishing inflammation and so on.
1. Antioxidant: Mangostin is the inhibitor of oxidation of LDL, which have major role in cardio-vascular and related chronic diseases.
2. Anti-allergies and inflammations: γ- mangostin was identified to inhibit COX, as their inhibition acutely reduces
inflammations, pains and fevers.
3. Antivirus and anti-bacteria: the polysaccharides in the extract form can stimulate phagocytic cells to kill intracellular bacteria.
4. Anticancer: Mangostin has been revealed to inhibit topoisomerase, which is essential for cell division in cancer cells, also could selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division