Appearance: White Power
Specification: 400,000 u/g
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Papain also is known as papaya proteinase or papaya enzyme, It is a low-specificity proteolytic enzyme extracted from the milky juice of unripe papaya (Carica papaya) by biotechnology. Its appearance is light yellow to white powder, slightly hygroscopic, soluble in water and glycerin, the aqueous solution is colorless or milky white, almost insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, chloroform and ether. Papaya extract papain contains both strong protein hydrolysis catalytic activity and curds and lysozyme activity, also with the function of lipolysis and protein synthesis, mainly catalytic protein hydrolysis, also can break down the small peptide, can be used for improving the nutritional value or function of the plants and the animal protein.
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Papain is a useful digestive enzyme, which can help the stomach better decompose protein and promote nutrient absorption, which is very helpful for people with indigestion.
1. Pharmaceutical field application: drugs containing papain can fight cancer, tumors, lymphatic leukemia, etc.
2. Food field application: used to hydrolyze animal and plant protein, make meat tenderizer, biscuit looser, noodle stabilizer, beer beverage clarifier, etc.
3. Cosmetic field application: it can be made into slimming tea, beauty skin care products, etc.
4. Industrial application of daily chemicals: it can be used in soap, detergent, washing powder, hand sanitizer, with strong detergency, sterilization and disinfection, safe and secure.
5. Feed industry application: adding to feeds such as goose, fish, shrimp, etc.
6. Leather industry application: use papain to make depilatory.