Appearance: Brownish Yellow or Light Yellow Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Known as the “Queen of Fruits”, the mangosteen is renowned for more than just its taste, Mangosteen peel powder contains dozens of Mangostin , sometimes known as “super-antioxidants”.
Our mangosteen powder is not made from the white flesh of mangosteen, but from its purple rind (called peel). It contains most of the nutrients of mangosteen and more than 40 kinds of koushanone. Preliminary studies have shown that the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of xanthone may help strengthen the immune system.
Part of Use
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Antioxidant: Mangostin is an inhibitor of low-density lipoprotein oxidation and plays an important role in cardiovascular and related chronic diseases.
2. Anti-allergic and inflammatory response: Mangostin has an inhibitory effect on COX.
3. Antiviral and antibacterial: The polysaccharides in the extract can stimulate phagocytes to kill the bacteria in the cells.
4. Anti-cancer: Mangostin can selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division.
1. Used in the food field, usually in the market for juice or other beverages.
2. It is widely used in the field of health products and medicine for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.