Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: 100 Mesh
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST provide lychee fruit powder. lychee is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to the Guangdong and Fujian provinces of China, and now cultivated in many parts of the world. The fresh fruit has a "delicate, whitish pulp" with a floral smell and a fragrant, sweet flavor. Since this perfume-like flavor is lost in the process of canning, the fruit is usually eaten fresh. In addtion, lychee contains on average a total 72 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit. On average nine lychee fruits would meet an adult's daily recommended Vitamin C requirement.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lychee fruit powder can promote skin metabolism.
2. Collagen productivity in normal human fibroblasts.
3. Inhibition of elastase.
4. Inhibition of hyaluronidase.
5. Usefulness of litchi extract as a skin beautifier.
6. Improvement in the moisture of skin.
7. Improvement in PH of skin.
8. Effects on the amount of skin sebum.
1. Applied in healthcare products field.
2. Applied in food additive field, health supplements, infant food, solid beverage, dairy products, instant food, snack food, spice, middle-aged and old food, baking food, snack food, cold food cold drinks.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.