Part of Used： Fruit
Shelf Life：2 Years
SOST provide 80 Mesh Freeze Dried Watermelon Powder. Watermelon is a vine-like (scrambler and trailer) flowering plant originally from southern Africa. The plant has been cultivated in Egypt since at least the 2nd millenium BC and by the 10th century AD had reached India and China. It later spread into southern Europe and on into the New World. Much research effort has beep put into breeding disease-resistant varieties and into developing a seedless strain. Nowadays a large number of cultivars are available, many of them producing mature fruit within 100 days of planting the crop. The fruit is rich in vitamins A and C and can be eaten raw or cooked in a variety of ways.
Part of Used
1. Anti-Radiation and treatment of cough.
2. Drive away heat and detoxification.
3. Lower blood pressure.
4. Watermelon juice can increase the elasticity of skin.
1. Watermelon contains citrulline in rat liver can promote the formation of urea, which has a diuretic effect.
2. Can be used to treat nephritis edema, jaundice, liver disease and diabetes.
3. Promote wound healing and promote skin metabolism effect.