Appearance: Light Yellow Brown Powder
Specification: 10:1, 20:1
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Monk fruit, also known as Siraitia grosvenorii, or luohan guo. Sweetener Monk Fruit Powder has a zero glycemic index, contains no calories and is suitable for diabetics. Luo han guo extract is a natural product. It is only recently that methods have been used to extract the mogrosides in pure quantities. This enables the sweetness to be concentrated withoutundesirable flavours. It is heat stable, with a long shelf life, and is suitable for cooking and baking. It also mixes well with other low calorie sweeteners such as stevia and erythritol, producing a synergistic effect and masking unwanted aftertaste.
Compare the advantages of sugar, stevia and other common sweeteners, Luo Han Guo extract does not stimulate fat storage, elevate insulin levels or raise cholesterol.
80% Mogrosides; 25%, 50% Mogroside V
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Natural sweetener contains few calories suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame.
2. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for diabetics and obesity.
3. It can treat colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder.
4. To prevent carious teeth without any sucrose and starch, have a positive effect on blood glucose and helps to ease damaged pancreatic cells after using.
5. It can be easily soluble in water without any sediment.
1. Applied in food additive field.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
4. Applied in healthcare field.