Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: 80%~99% Stevioside,30%~99%RA
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Stevia is in the sunflower family and is related to lettuce and marigolds. Also known as sweet leaf and sugar leaf. Stevia is a type of plant that has very sweet leaves. These leaves have been used to sweeten drinks and as a sugar substitute.
80%~99% Stevioside, 30%~99% RA
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It helps solve various skin problems.
2. It can control high blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
3. It helps keep fit and reduce cravings for fatty foods.
4. It is anti-bacterial properties which help prevent minor illness and cure minor wounds.
5. Adding stevia extract to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improved oral health.
6. Stevia extract induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
1. It is already in use as a food sweetener in a number of South American and Asian countries. Several studies have reported hypoglycemic and hyotensive effects of stevioside and Stevia extracts.
2. Stevia extract as a new natural sweet agent, been widely used in foods, drinks, medicines and daily chemicals, broadly speaking, in all the sugar products, the stevia extract can be used to take the place of cane sugar or gluside. Presently, stevioside is mainly used in drinks and medicine, especially in beverage.
3. Stevia extract is also used in the frozen food, canned rood, candied fruits, spices, wine, chewing gum and toothpaste. The dosage of stevioside varies according to the difference of products. It can be determined through repeated research and experiments so as to guarantee the quality, feeling and taste of product.