Appearance: White Fine Powder
Specification: 80%~99% Stevioside,30%~99%RA
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Stevia is in the sunflower family and is related to lettuce and marigolds. Also known as sweet leaf and sugar leaf. Stevia is a type of plant that has very sweet leaves. These leaves have been used to sweeten drinks and as a sugar substitute. Stevia extract is the main ingredient in stevia dry leaves, which is not only high in sweetness and low in calories, but also has certain pharmacological effects. It is widely used as a medicine and a diet. Stevia extract powder derivatives also have the clinical efficacy of reducing hypertension, blood glucose, anti-tumor, improving diarrhea and improving human immunity.
80%~99% Stevioside, 30%~99% RA
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It helps solve various skin problems.
2. It can control high blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
3. It helps keep fit and reduce cravings for fatty foods.
4. It is anti-bacterial properties which help prevent minor illness and cure minor wounds.
5. Adding stevia extract to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improved oral health.
6. Stevia extract induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
1. Stevia extract as a new natural sweet agent, been widely used in foods, drinks, medicines and daily chemicals, broadly speaking, in all the sugar products, the stevia extract can be used to take the place of cane sugar or gluside. Presently, stevioside is mainly used in drinks and medicine, especially in beverage.
2. Stevia extract is also used in the frozen food, canned rood, candied fruits, spices, wine, chewing gum and toothpaste. The dosage of stevioside varies according to the difference of products.