Appearance: Reddish Brown Powder
Specification: 5%, 10%, 20%，98%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
SOST provide natural lycopene powder. Lycopene is a member of the carotenoid family of chemical substances. Lycopene, similar to other carotenoids, is a natural fat-soluble pigment (red, in the case of lycopene) found in certain plants and microorganisms, where it serves as an accessory light-gathering pigment and to protect these organisms against the toxic effects of oxygen and light. Lycopene may also protect humans against certain disorders, such as prostate cancer and perhaps some other cancers, and coronary heart disease.
5%, 10%, 20%, 98%
Place of Origin
1. Natural Lycopene Powder can anti-ultraviolet radiation, anti-aging and enhancing immunity.
2. Suppression mutagenesis and improving skin allergies.
3. Improve various tissues in the body.
4. Prevent osteoporosis, lower blood pressure and relieve asthma.
5. Prevent prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urinary diseases.
6. Improve sperm quality and reduce the risk of infertility.
1. Used in the healthcare product industry as a raw material for nutritional supplements.
2. Used in the cosmetics industry and added to skin care products and color cosmetics.
3. Used in the food and beverage industry to make bread, processed meat, chocolate and other foods.
4. It is used in the processing of meat products to prevent meat from spoilage and improve the flavor and color of meat.