Appearance: Brown Red Powder
Specification: 5% - 10%
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Hawthorn is a thorny bush in the rose family that produces red (sometimes black) berries called haws. The tart berries, or haws, have been used for food for hundreds of years.
Hawthorn berry powder contains various compounds such as procyanidins, flavonoids and flavonols that exhibit antioxidant properties. The powdered berry is convenient to add to foods and beverages or to encapsulate as a dietary supplement.
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Hawthorn berry powder can expand coronary arteries, improve myocardial blood supply, reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, and prevent ischemic heart disease.
2. Inhibit thyroid peroxidase and antibacterial.
3. Lower blood lipids, inhibit platelet aggregation, and relieve spasm.
4. Scavenging free radicals and enhancing immunity.
1. Applied in the cosmetic field.
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical fidld.
3. Applied in the heathcare beverage field.